whitch way do I go

hi I have been positive About ten years I guess I have sleep apena as well I have lost my job just because I cant stay awake are when I am awake IM so sleepy I cant do my job I cant remember where I put things I am looking for my keys and every thing in my Dally life I have cobra for about nine more months then what I get a job cant stay awake to do it are my memory is so bad my HIV is under control below 50 copys what will I do when my cobra runs out I am 40 years old lost my job of 11 years

lost dont know where to trun

Response from Ms. Breuer

This is an important question for your physician. It may be that you should be on disability, but I can't tell that from an email. If so, it's time to start the paperwork NOW. Nine more months on COBRA will give you time to make the transition. Make an appointment with a benefits person at your Social Security Administration office now.

Please get started. Working with a bureaucracy always takes a long time. Remember to take notes and keep records of all of your conversations about this, especially because of your memory problems. Can you find an ally, like a friend, who will help you to keep track of these contacts? It's very important.

Green Card and HIV+
Blood in Workplace