|Risk of contracting HIV
Jul 24, 2004
What is the most current statistic for risk of contracting HIV through receipt of donated blood and/or blood products?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
My most recent answer is 1:1,000,000. But to make sure, contact the American Red Cross. They get this question all the time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Statistical Risk Of Contracting Hiv
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.