Risk of contracting HIV
Jul 24, 2004
What is the most current statistic for risk of contracting HIV through receipt of donated blood and/or blood products?
Response from Ms. Breuer
My most recent answer is 1:1,000,000. But to make sure, contact the American Red Cross. They get this question all the time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Rash Medicine
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Std Test Procedure For Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.