wrongly accusing me

One of coworker is accusing me that I threaten her. I have a witness who was there and want to talk to HR if it is needed. Her biss send an email to my boss and said she may file a complain against me. This is the first time in my life that something like this is happening to me and I do not know how to proceed. Shall I submit a complain against her regardless of whether or not she files a complain against me.

Please help

Response from Ms. Breuer

Unfortunately, this site deals only with HIV in the workplace questions, not general workplace questions. Please send in your question to another site.

Insurance, new job?
Health Insurer and Employer Relationship regarding HIV