|wrongly accusing me
Jul 21, 2004
One of coworker is accusing me that I threaten her. I have a witness who was there and want to talk to HR if it is needed. Her biss send an email to my boss and said she may file a complain against me. This is the first time in my life that something like this is happening to me and I do not know how to proceed. Shall I submit a complain against her regardless of whether or not she files a complain against me.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Unfortunately, this site deals only with HIV in the workplace questions, not general workplace questions. Please send in your question to another site.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.