Mortgage Disability Insurance

I am HIV positive, been that way for 6 years. So far I have done very well. I just recently bought a home and need to obtain mortgage disability insurance. The house I moved from was over a hundred years old with no central heat and ac and rendered uninhabital by huricane Isabel. Do you know if anything is available. This is very important to me as I am in a long term relationship with my HIV positive boyfreind. Sincerely, Wesley, Please enclose my email adress Fotbirdman@aol.com

Response from Ms. Breuer

Wesley, please check your personal email pronto! A friend who is a mortgage broker has found one company, one agent who is willing and able to write this for you. I've sent you the relevant details. This took a while because the agent happens to be in the wilds of the Western mountains right now, but we got it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Outed at public testing clinic in town!!!
What next??