Jul 13, 2004
I was suspended for taking too long of a break. on monday 5th. I was off tuesday and returned back to work wed. managers did not say anthing to me. I worked thursday nothing was said to me.And again Friday I was running my dsd report and and when it was done he asked me if i had a min.....I had worked all day....Was this handled wrong?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
We respond on this site to workplace questions about HIV. Please submit your question elsewhere to a site that is more general.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.