Jul 13, 2004
I was suspended for taking too long of a break. on monday 5th. I was off tuesday and returned back to work wed. managers did not say anthing to me. I worked thursday nothing was said to me.And again Friday I was running my dsd report and and when it was done he asked me if i had a min.....I had worked all day....Was this handled wrong?
Response from Ms. Breuer
We respond on this site to workplace questions about HIV. Please submit your question elsewhere to a site that is more general.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Infected With AIDS By Getting Poked By A Needle?
- How Accurate Is An Hiv Antibody Test?
- Which Race/ethnicity Category Has The Highest Number Of Cases Diagnosed With Hiv/aids?
- Can One Get Aids From Practising Cunninglus?
- How Much Does Pegintron Cost?
- How Often Do You Have To Take Diflucan?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.