Jul 13, 2004
I was suspended for taking too long of a break. on monday 5th. I was off tuesday and returned back to work wed. managers did not say anthing to me. I worked thursday nothing was said to me.And again Friday I was running my dsd report and and when it was done he asked me if i had a min.....I had worked all day....Was this handled wrong?
Response from Ms. Breuer
We respond on this site to workplace questions about HIV. Please submit your question elsewhere to a site that is more general.
Outed at public testing clinic in town!!!
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Syphilis?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.