Disibility and HIV

I have have been HIV positive for 18 yeas as of this June/40. I have always worked a job with out fail. I have been on med.s in the past and at one point 3 1/2 years ago the HIV was Undectiable ! ...In July of 03 my ex-employer let my Insureance laps leaving me with out any insureance. In Sept I became sick and needed to be back on my Med.s ...I went to a specialest and had my labs ran. ( CD4 & Viral Load ) The CD4 count was at 300. IM not sure what the V/L was. In Dec. Two weeks before christmas I was let go from her employ.( I worked for a person ...not a corporition.) She had ask me to come to work for her 7 years ago. This was jus to much for me deal with and handle. She was also my best friend fr

Response from Ms. Breuer

This is part one of the question titled Disability and HIV part 2.

Can I Get Disability?
confused patient