Disibility part 2

..this was to mcuh for me to handle ..we had been best friends for 32 years ... I have Been very depressed and and can not sleep ...eat cant get out of bed .. IM weak .. I throw up .. have night sweats an chills .. im down to 142 lbs .... I have applyed to Meda-cade and Disibility .. all I do is cry .. what are the qulification for Disibilty ??? sorry for the spelling

Response from Ms. Breuer

At your nearest AIDS service organization, there is a person who spends all day every day helping people to qualify for the benefits they need. You cannot do this alone, especially when you're feeling so ill. Please contact your ASO now and get the earliest appointment with a benefits counselor. Take the paperwork from your previous insurance, but I think s/he is going to start from scratch in compiling your application. If you have your lab results on paper, dated, then take those too. Ask what else you should bring with you.

Please do not hesitate. It takes time to accomplish all this, and you need help in several ways. Ask about medical care, too. You need to see a provider, and you may need medication for depression.

Please act now. You are too important to let this slide. Okay?

Recently tested HIV+
HIV in the military