Life insurance Accessible Life

Hello, I encountered a life insurance policy offered by Western & Southern Financial in Cinncinati, OH. They have a strong financial rating AAA. They call it accessible life. Which requires no medical questions but is expensive. The agent says that it covers HIV positive people? It has an incontestible clause after two years regardless of death. It says in the illistration. Before the 2 years it returns the money. I wanted to know for sure if this is legit before I bought?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

There are confidential life insurance policies that can be isseued without medical evidence. Without seeing more details on the policy, it is difficult for me to advise you on its legitimacy. There are insurance companies that will extend coverage to individuals who are HIV+. New York Life and Guarantee Trust Life Insurance are two such companies. You might want to check with them to determine the cost and terms of their policies vs. the one you are considering.

ppo Regulation
Waiting period for Insurance