|A friend is HIV + In Treatment
Jun 9, 2004
A friend is in treatment for HIV he takes 3 Meds.. Sustiva, Viracept, and Combivir, He is losing his medical insurance... thanks to Arizona's policies on income and their Health care cost containment system.. How can he afford to continue his medications on no money?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Does he qualify for Medicare benefits? If so, he would qualify for the Medicare prescription drug card which would make the meds more affordable. Another option would be to check into local AIDS assistance programs to see if they could help him obtain the meds he needs.
Help please! I'm HIV+, Changing Jobs soon, LTD & Group Health Insurance questions
HIV/AIDS and LTD
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
- What Foods Can I Eat To Keep My Cd4 Cells Good?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- Exercises To Get Rid Of Buffalo Hump
- Pcr Dna Hiv Testing Accuracy
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.