Starting a New Career

I have applied for a position as a Aids Case Manager with a non-profit organization. They have invited me for an interview. I am interested in the position, what questions/concerns should I discuss during the interview.

Response from Ms. Breuer

What questions and concerns do you have? How much do you know about HIV? Will they train you? What expectations do they have? What expectations do you have? You have lived in an AIDS-drenched world for years. What kind of contribution would you like to make to changing that? How? If this is going to be what you do all day every work day, there must be questions that concern you. Think of them, write them down, ask them during the interview.

Starting over with career after AIDS diagnosis
Travel In China