|what do i do in this situation
May 21, 2004
a attorney comes in to the office with a subpoena to look at a patients original chart, and their is no superviser around.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
This is a question for an attorney and for your own employer. Don't be deciding this one on your own!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.