|what do i do in this situation
May 21, 2004
a attorney comes in to the office with a subpoena to look at a patients original chart, and their is no superviser around.
Response from Ms. Breuer
This is a question for an attorney and for your own employer. Don't be deciding this one on your own!
employer's rights HIV/AIDS
Im a huc, with a concern
- Woulds Hiv Or Aids Show Up Through A Blood Culture
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Restless Leg Syndrome
- I Had Sex With Someone Who Had Hep C Does That Mean I Have It
- Hiv Support Groups For Gay Men
- How Long To Wait For Titer After Hep B?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.