|Travel Abroad Insurance for HIV+ people
May 13, 2004
I was wondering if you knew of any travel abroad/study abroad insurance options for students. I am hiv+ and going to France for one year to study, but need to find travel insurance while I'm there. Most of the programs that I've seen have pre-existing conditions clauses.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am not aware of any such plans. Two companies that offer overseas coverage are Medex International and HTH Worldwide. You could contact them to find out what coverage might be available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.