|Social Security Benefits
May 11, 2004
How do you get qualified for Social Security Benefits if you are HIV positive but healthy and can work?
Is this possible?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Ah, this seems like such a simple question, but you'd be amazed at the layers involved when you're talking about the SSA. I don't know a lot about this, but I do know this:
1. Don't lie to get coverage. The repercussions are considerable.
2. If you can work, you're not logically applying for SSA determination of disability. So what is the goal? Is there another program that could meet your needs?
3. Please state the problem that you're trying to solve, then take a look at www.helpwithbenefits.com. If you don't see your specific needs addressed on the Website, send an email to the person who runs the site, Jacques Chambers. He's an expert in these matters and can help you decide what you really want and need.
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
- Attitudes Towards Hiv Infected People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.