| My boyfriend has the HIV.
May 11, 2004
I have been dating a guy for several months and I realy like him. He just told me that he has hiv positive, and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to act as well, and I don't want to get hurt or hurt. Please help me to resolve this problem.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Your question has come into the workplace forum of this Web site, which is the wrong place to get the best answers. Please return to the home page and look at the information for people who are newly-diagnosed and need HIV basics. You'll get great help there. You're smart to ask at this stage.
Surgeons With HIV
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Is The Best Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.