My boyfriend has the HIV.

I have been dating a guy for several months and I realy like him. He just told me that he has hiv positive, and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to act as well, and I don't want to get hurt or hurt. Please help me to resolve this problem.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Your question has come into the workplace forum of this Web site, which is the wrong place to get the best answers. Please return to the home page and look at the information for people who are newly-diagnosed and need HIV basics. You'll get great help there. You're smart to ask at this stage.

Surgeons With HIV
Validity