Advice - relocating

I really need some advice, i am + and currently employed in nyc. my employer does not offer medical coverage and I currently rec. medicaid however with the cost of living rising so high in nyc i am considering moving to florida my question is, is it a good move? i am trying to do as much research as i can however sometimes i don't know where to start. i have left a message on the message board but i would like your thoughts. thank you

Response from Ms. Breuer

Here's one thing you can do: go to the HRSA website (www.hrsa.gov) and check out the ADAP (AIDS Drug Assistance Program) benefits state by state. This federal program helps people to gain access to HIV meds they cannot directly afford. I also recommend logging onto www.helpwithbenefits.com to see what comments Jacques Chambers has about relocation and payment for meds. I wish you well!

Business/Labor Respond to AIDS
Surgeons With HIV