Business/Labor Respond to AIDS

Dear Nancy,

I wrote to you several months ago and believe you responded, but I lost your letter and was unable to write back.

I am Jack Brewer from United Airlines. We met at CDC BLRTA conferences. I am considering moving to the LA area in the fall and would like to work in the HIV/AIDS community. I am currently on a Medical Leave of Absence from United and would like to return to work late this year but am not certain my doctor will allow it.

I would like to "re-connect" with you and see if you know of anything I might be able to do in terms of working with PWA's.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I am also willing to help you with any conferences you may be working on or planning as I still have my travel benefits from United.

I hope you this letter finds you well and happy. And, I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Jack Brewer

Response from Ms. Breuer

Dear Jack Brewer, Yes, I did reply, and tried to find you. You are found! I'm delighted. Please send me another message at this site with your email address so I can respond confidentially. I would be delighted to talk with you about what is going on in the LA community.

Warm and relieved greetings, Nancy Breuer

exposure to dried blood
Advice - relocating