Lif e Insurance for HIV+AIDS

My partner and I have been together for over to years and just purchased our first home.

We both have been HIV+/AIDS for nearly 20 years. Oue health is good. We would like to know where we can obtain life insurance policies for people with our pre-existing conditions. The both of us are on soical security.

Thank you for your time and considerations to this important issue.

Sincerely,

Carlos and Harry Deltona, Florida

Response from Ms. Franzoi

New York Life, Mutual of Omaha, Physician's Life and Guarantee Trust Life Insurance all offer coverage to individuals who are HIV+. The requirements as well as the amount of coverage could vary. I suggest that you contact an independent insurance broker to get you quotes from these companies.

Moving and need health care
Retirement disablity route?