|Moving To Midwest
May 2, 2004
I am 21 years old and currently living in new york city and covered under ADAP. I just recived my college acceptance and i am moving to Chicago in August. What can i do about insurance ? I am currently not on medication and don't plan on being anytime soon.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
ADAP is a program administered by HRSA. If you go to the HRSA Website (www.HRSA.gov) you can find the regulations, FAQs and contact phone numbers for ADAP programs in all the states. Write back to me if you don't find what you're looking for, and I'll pursue your question with the ADAP specialist in my Rolodex. She's in California, but she knows how to get information about the rest of the system. Nancy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.