Moving To Midwest

I am 21 years old and currently living in new york city and covered under ADAP. I just recived my college acceptance and i am moving to Chicago in August. What can i do about insurance ? I am currently not on medication and don't plan on being anytime soon.

Response from Ms. Breuer

ADAP is a program administered by HRSA. If you go to the HRSA Website (www.HRSA.gov) you can find the regulations, FAQs and contact phone numbers for ADAP programs in all the states. Write back to me if you don't find what you're looking for, and I'll pursue your question with the ADAP specialist in my Rolodex. She's in California, but she knows how to get information about the rest of the system. Nancy

HIV positive and want to be an RN
2nd regection of Liver Transplant in Heb B & HIV+