|Can negative spouse take out life insurance on me?
Apr 28, 2004
My wife is negative, I am positive. She has been offered a group life insurance plan drom her company. She was told she could take out minimum coverage on me ($10,000.00)without review of my medical records. Is this possible? How can we be sure they will not have access to my records if we apply?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Yes, this is possible, becasue it's a group policy. I would suggest you think about jumping on it!
You can be sure because they have access only if you sign a document giving them access.
employer response to fmla leave
Should I apply for Unemployment?
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.