|Fllow up (@ med exam).
Apr 27, 2004
To help others;
The medical questionaire stated "you must list all known med conditions @ this time. Failure to do so could result in termination."
With 15 years vested service, I could not jeoprodize my retirement.
Was that request illegal?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
We are not lawyers. I need to start there.
To my knowledge, the question is indeed illegal, but you really need an attorney's response on that one. To threaten people into disclosing confidential medical information is, if I may use a non-legal term, slimy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.