|dabate on hiv
Apr 27, 2004
Hi im doing a debate for english class i was wondering if a doctor who was test hiv positive and is performing surgery on an patient and gets a bloody nose is the doctor left responsable if he/she gets blood in her open wound?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
The debate question is about surgeons who get bloody noses? Do you really think that a surgeon with a bloody nose would just keep operating? Please write again with the real debate question, and we'll take it from there.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After French Kissing?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Infection Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Sex With Hooker?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.