|medicare drug discount cards
Apr 17, 2004
I am medicare eligible due to disability related to my HIV/HBV status. My drug expenses are over $1000/month. Are there any drug companies who plan to offer discounts on their expensive medications (epivir, ziagen and viread in particular) through the new Medicare drug cards which will be available next month?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
The new Medicare discount card should be available in June of this year. Since you have Medicare, you will be receiving information from the SSA re the new card and this should provide you with answers to these questions. At this time, I do not have any information on what the discounts will be or who will participate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Blood Test Detect Gonorrhea?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Restrictions Do You Have When You Have Herpes?
- What Percentage Of People In The Usa Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Medications Are Prescribed For Chlamydia?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.