Apr 17, 2004
Been Pos since nov 2001, have good numbers and on no meds; see my dr. evry 3 months.I'm employed and work insurance has been covering my Dr. visits. My insurance will change to another company next month. What changes might I expect and will the new ins. co. cover me???
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
It depends on the terms of the new health plan that your employer is switching to. Read the information closely that your employer provides to you as this should explain what to expect. If your current plan is a self-insured plan and your employer is merely changing administrators, there should be little change except in provider networks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.