SSDI & LTD RTW incentives
Apr 17, 2004
After a year receving LTD offset by SSDI for a year, can the LTD carrier force someone to utilize their 9/60 RTW one time SSDI benefit in order to offset the LTD carrier's RTW incentive which coincides as in first 12 months?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
It depends on the language in the disability policy. If the policy provides for this, the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- How To Get Rid Of Thrush In Adults?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.