|disability for freelance,contract worker
Apr 17, 2004
recently dx.,works for 2-3 companies as contract,freelance(works basically full time all year all over the country and sometimes out of usa.)no private disability ins. not able to work due to inf.of mycobacterium,hosp. and too weak to return now. is there short term disability available? best resources for state of Mo.thanks in advance.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
If you worked in one of the five states that mandate short term disability - California, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island or Hawaii - and paid for STD, you might be eligible for short term disability. You would have to check with the state re this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.