Coverage from state to state

I just recently tested positive and have not disclosed this information to Blue Shield. I am also preparing to move and am concerned that my move will require me to re-apply for coverage with Blue Shield. Will my coverage remain the same regardless of which state I choose to live in, and if I need to reapply, should I continue to keep HIV status confidential?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Only Blue Shield can tell you how your coverage might differ in a different state. There may be no differences at all, and moving should not force a re-application. I suggest you call Blue Shield Customer Service and pose these questions.

YOur HIV status is a separate issue. Keeping your status confidential from your health insurance company usually means denying yourself care that you absolutely need. As a policyholder, once you learn what effects, if any, moving will have, then you can move ahead and seek expert care, using your coverage. Insist on an experienced provider of HIV care, wherever you live. Studies make it clear that one of the key factors in longevity among people living with HIV is the extent of their provider's HIV experience and knowledge.

Layed Off after mentioning future FMLA
Alternative Feminine Hygiene Disposal Method