|do hiv tests prevent you getting life insurance?
Mar 30, 2004
l have recently had a hiv test done only to be told by a friend that, even if negative this still prevents you being eligable for life insurance. ls this true cause lm now quite worried?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.