|do hiv tests prevent you getting life insurance?
Mar 30, 2004
l have recently had a hiv test done only to be told by a friend that, even if negative this still prevents you being eligable for life insurance. ls this true cause lm now quite worried?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Worst Side Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- Unique Characteristics Of Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.