|Injury at my workplace
Mar 12, 2004
Hello, How are you? I had an injury at my job, then; after I filed a law suit I got terminated. Is that a good reason to get fired? And is there any way to return to my job and resigned instead of being wrongfully terminated? Thank You. A. Verbel
Response from Ms. Breuer
Can't answer your question. First, we don't see a connection to HIV. Second, we don't have enough information. Third, we're not lawyers. You really need to consult with a lawyer on this one.
fired under recovery
- What Makes Shingles Flare Up?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Is Mucosal Herpes Infections?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.