|Injury at my workplace
Mar 12, 2004
Hello, How are you? I had an injury at my job, then; after I filed a law suit I got terminated. Is that a good reason to get fired? And is there any way to return to my job and resigned instead of being wrongfully terminated? Thank You. A. Verbel
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Can't answer your question. First, we don't see a connection to HIV. Second, we don't have enough information. Third, we're not lawyers. You really need to consult with a lawyer on this one.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.