fired under recovery

I am HIV+ and ADHD. I recently became dependent on amphetimines and I took two weeks off from work with a dr note. I returned to work and worked one day. Then I called in because I was depressed and confused. I worked the next day and thenI went home for lunch on the last day and so ill I did not return to work. I called and notifyed but they called back two hours later and fired me. Is this legal?

Response from Ms. Breuer

No one who responds to questions here is an attorney, so we're not qualified to answer most "is it legal" questions. Remember that being HIV+ doesn't change their perfectly reasonable expectation that you will do the job you were hired to do, up to their standards.

Returning to work after being on a long term leave of absence
Injury at my workplace