Workplace issue while out on disability

I am looking for a labor attorney or advise to help me deal with my employer. I am out on medical disability and it seems they are trying to fire me while I am out so they won't have to pay me a retention/severance package due to the fact they are selling soon.

I have been a whistle blower and admittedly have antagonized them, but I can back up everything I say. I have been trying to find a referral from people that I know to no avail.

They claim to have found objectionable files on my PC and are requiring me to answer in five days to their eight pages of allegations. I havent been at work for two months and many other people have used my PC so i cant see details of what they are talking about.

Can they require me to answer their allegations while out on disability? Can they fire me while out? Could you suggest where or how to find an attorney in San Francisco?

thank you

Response from Ms. Breuer

Please contact the American Bar Association's AIDS Coordination Project in D.C. at 202.662.1025. They connect people with AIDS-related legal problems to AIDS-knowledgeable attorneys in their own areas. You should have a number of options in SF. Have you sought legal help through a local AIDS service organization as well?

hospital bills
Returning to work after being on a long term leave of absence