Mar 11, 2004
So much suffering in the world and you are making a real difference. Thank you for your willingness to help people who are scared and confused. God Bless You!
Response from Ms. Breuer
How lovely of you to take the time to write this encouraging message. Thank you for logging on and taking advantage of what we wish we could broadcast widely so that people could have access to this information. Blessings to you, too.
Employed with no insurance
Gap in Employment History
- Urogenital Candidiasis Symptoms
- How Often Do You Need A Hepatitis A Vaccine?
- Could One Swollen Tonsil Be A Sign Of Hiv
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.