Mar 3, 2004
I currently have insurance but due to changes with my policy I can no longer afford my medications. I just wanted to know if there are any suggestions or information that you could give me that will help my situation? I currently live in Beloit,Wi 53511.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know what is available in Wisconsin but there might be some state programs that would provide assistance. Also, check with the Ryan White Funds to see what assistance might be available.
Going from large group to small
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Hiv Risk Without Penetration
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching In Sauna?
- What Are Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Aids?
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.