Mar 3, 2004
I currently have insurance but due to changes with my policy I can no longer afford my medications. I just wanted to know if there are any suggestions or information that you could give me that will help my situation? I currently live in Beloit,Wi 53511.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know what is available in Wisconsin but there might be some state programs that would provide assistance. Also, check with the Ryan White Funds to see what assistance might be available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Effective Is Std Blood Testing?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Natural Cure For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.