Mar 3, 2004
I currently have insurance but due to changes with my policy I can no longer afford my medications. I just wanted to know if there are any suggestions or information that you could give me that will help my situation? I currently live in Beloit,Wi 53511.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know what is available in Wisconsin but there might be some state programs that would provide assistance. Also, check with the Ryan White Funds to see what assistance might be available.
Going from large group to small
- Does White Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.