|post-employment health questionnaire
Mar 3, 2004
I've had 2 large healthcare employers "ask" me (all employees)to complete a long, detailed health questionnaire on the first day of work, saying it is for determination of ability to perform job. It is generic for all employees, not job specific. It later is given to Blue Cross when the employee applies for insurance, especially if they have been without insurance for over 60 days and cannot furnish a certificate of coverage. Is such legal?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I have not heard of this practice. The question of whether or not this is legal should be addressed to an attorney. I am surpised with all of the HIPAA regulations that the employer would request this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Happy Ending Sign Of HIV AIDS
- HIVpain In Penis After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.