how should i feel about this termination?

i was diagnosed shortly before christmas past. my employer was supportive. he became closely involved when i had problems with my doctor, he brought me to his. his dr helped me find out why i was feeling so bad. i told my employer of our discovery. he was supportive at 1st. as i began my meds he called my house and told me not to rush back to work. take my time. get better. i was home for three days. when i returned to work he told me he wants me to go on disability or find somewhere else to work. he eventually took my company car reduced my duties and told me to just sell. a day or two later i was hospitalized with a bad fever and sinus, ear and other infections. when he visited me at the hospital he told me not to worry about anything. i came back to work in 6 days. i made three deals the 1st day and one today. then he fired me at the end of the day. i was told "i need someone i can pound on to run my business and right now i cant do that with you." i live in ny state. is this discrimination? what do i do? thank you for whatever consideration you may have and i hope you feel you can answer my questions. thank you.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Wow--his tendencies sound a bit schizophrenic. Actually, he sounds like a basically decent person who's scared witless and has really poor information about HIV.

Take yourself right away to an attorney recommended by your local AIDS service organization. If they don't have a recommendation, contact the AIDS Coordination Project of the American Bar Association at 202.662.1025. They'll refer you to an HIV-knowledgeable attorney in your area. Please don't hesitate over the issue of cost. THis is your job we're talking about.

prescription drug for visitor
Drug testing and HIV meds?