prescription drug for visitor
Feb 18, 2004
My mother-in-law is visiting us from India. She was under medication on a prescription drug to boost up her hemoglobin level. The medicine has run out and we need to obtain more. How can we get it while in the US? She has a traveling insurance which covers only emergency situations. Please advice. Thanks
Response from Ms. Breuer
This question is beyond our expertise on this site. Please contact your local public health department for advice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.