|prescription drug for visitor
Feb 18, 2004
My mother-in-law is visiting us from India. She was under medication on a prescription drug to boost up her hemoglobin level. The medicine has run out and we need to obtain more. How can we get it while in the US? She has a traveling insurance which covers only emergency situations. Please advice. Thanks
| Response from Ms. Breuer
This question is beyond our expertise on this site. Please contact your local public health department for advice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do I Get A Prescription For Epoetin Alfa?
- Prescription Drugs For Neuropathy
- Testing Negative After Touching Condom
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Testing
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Negative Elisa At 3 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.