I Did Ask My Friend if he was Pos

This is an update to "Should I ask my friend..." You were right. Unfortunately, I did send him an email telling him I cared and that I was there for him. I honestly figured he dropped enough hints he would expect me to know and find it a relief. Not only did he not respond, but he no longer speaks to me, even though we work side by side to each other every day, all day. I am heartbroken over having made the wrong decision. I thought he considered me a close friend.

Response from Ms. Breuer

He may just feel incredibly awkward. You didn't necessarily make the wrong decision. He may just not know how to respond. If you continue to treat him normally, he may come around. Give him space and time, and normalcy. If you two are indeed close friends in both minds (!), this probably will thaw. Your patience is likely to be perceived as the best thing you can give him right now.

legal issues - HIV intent to spread
prescription drug for visitor