|brief on what every manager should know about AIDS in the workplace
Feb 18, 2004
what should every manager know about AIDS in the workplace?
Response from Ms. Breuer
This sounds like a paper topic. You have great resources right here at this site, with superb links. For the most basic information, to go www.hivatwork.gov, the CDC's AIDS in the workplace Web site. Good luck.
Discussing employees medical conditions
Employee Issue with HIV
- What Are The Risks From Fingering Someone?
- Would Like To See Images Of Aids Sores On Body
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- What Is Thrush Does It Cause Vomiting?
- What Do Hiv Rashes Look Like?
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.