Feb 6, 2004
Nancy Could you advise me on the questions i asked about What if your employer denies resonable accomidation, I sent it in, but lynn did not know the answer. Its under Discriptive title ADA??
| Response from Ms. Breuer
If your employer denies reasonable accommodation and you and your provider believe that the request is justified, your next step is to contact your local Equal Employment Opportunity office. They handle cases like this. Just contacting them will not cost you anything.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Saliva?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Hep C?
- Age And Rapid HIV Progression Without Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.