Feb 6, 2004
Nancy Could you advise me on the questions i asked about What if your employer denies resonable accomidation, I sent it in, but lynn did not know the answer. Its under Discriptive title ADA??
Response from Ms. Breuer
If your employer denies reasonable accommodation and you and your provider believe that the request is justified, your next step is to contact your local Equal Employment Opportunity office. They handle cases like this. Just contacting them will not cost you anything.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Chlamydia Disease?
- What Age Group Is Most Affected By Chlamydia?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
- Symptoms Of Untreated Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.