Feb 6, 2004
Nancy Could you advise me on the questions i asked about What if your employer denies resonable accomidation, I sent it in, but lynn did not know the answer. Its under Discriptive title ADA??
Response from Ms. Breuer
If your employer denies reasonable accommodation and you and your provider believe that the request is justified, your next step is to contact your local Equal Employment Opportunity office. They handle cases like this. Just contacting them will not cost you anything.
another follow up to a few insurance questions
Crisis: Possible Hepatitis B/AIDS exposure w/co-worker
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.