|PROBLEM WITH SCHOOL
Feb 3, 2004
MY WIFE IS HAVING A PROBLEM IN NURSING SCHOOL,THE INSTRUCTORS JUST GAVE HER A REPRIMAND ON A SITUATION THAT ALL OTHER STUDENTS DO,AND THEY WANT HER TO ALSO REVIEW SOME TAPES AND INFO ABOUT THE PROTOCOLS,SHE ALSO SIGNED A LETTER SAYING IF SHE DID IT AGAIN SHE WOULD BE KICKED OUT OF CLASS, IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THEY ARE PICKING ON HER. DOES SHE HAVE A RECOURSE OF ACTION TO GET THEM OFF OF HER.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Does this situation involve HIV? That's the kind of question we answer here. Please give us more detail if it does. Thanks.
HIV+ but no treatment clears way for insurance?
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.