|WHAT DO I TELL THE PATIENT?
Feb 2, 2004
I AM A DENTIST SO WHAT WOULD I TELL A PATIENT WITH HIV/AIDS?
Response from Ms. Breuer
What would you tell the patient about what? Unless you are running the HIV test in your office, you would not be the medical professional making the diagnosis, so I'm not sure how to respond to your question. If you are running the HIV test and giving the diagnosis, please let me know. In any case, I can only help if your question is more specific. Thanks.
Help With Answering Membership Application Questionnaire
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.