|WHAT DO I TELL THE PATIENT?
Feb 2, 2004
I AM A DENTIST SO WHAT WOULD I TELL A PATIENT WITH HIV/AIDS?
Response from Ms. Breuer
What would you tell the patient about what? Unless you are running the HIV test in your office, you would not be the medical professional making the diagnosis, so I'm not sure how to respond to your question. If you are running the HIV test and giving the diagnosis, please let me know. In any case, I can only help if your question is more specific. Thanks.
Help With Answering Membership Application Questionnaire
- What Is The Name Of Different Hiv Tests?
- How Common Is A False Positive Elisa Hiv Test?
- Can Nurses Contract Hiv Working With Patients?
- Odds Of Having Hiv With No Symptoms
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.