ADA???

I have read in this forum and other information websites that persons with disabilities are covered under the ADA, if it doesnt cause an undue hardship for the company. I am soon to be requesting resonable accomidation (reduced work schedule) due to fatigue. I am working over 80 hours a week, and requesting 60 hours a week. My question is what IF the accomidation is not approved? Does the company have to pay disability (thru my private insurance)? Not sick enough to be on SS, Do i have to quit and look for another job? . I cannot seem to find the answer to this in the website i have searched. And what if they say ok to the accomidation and your immediate supervisor still continues the same practices? This is in the state of Alabama and ADEP did not know the answer.

The reason for this is, I dont want to disclose my status if there is there is not really a reason to. I have lost one job because of HIV and time off required to go to dr.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Nancy, This has your name written all over it.

getting SSDI
WHAT DO I TELL THE PATIENT?