Jan 29, 2004
hi, im getting SSDI as my income and have cobra for health.how long is cobra good for and what do i do after that?HDAP pays for my medicine in massachusetts, but if i move out of state will i loss my SSDI,COBRA and HDAP? Thank you
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
COBRA coverage is for 18 months unless you are disabled at the time COBRA begins or become disabled within 60 days of the date COBRA began. Then you would be eligible to continue COBRA at 150% instead of 102% of the cost for an additional 11 months. If this is not the case, you could get a HIPAA policy once your COBRA benefits end.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.