getting SSDI

hi, im getting SSDI as my income and have cobra for health.how long is cobra good for and what do i do after that?HDAP pays for my medicine in massachusetts, but if i move out of state will i loss my SSDI,COBRA and HDAP? Thank you

Response from Ms. Franzoi

COBRA coverage is for 18 months unless you are disabled at the time COBRA begins or become disabled within 60 days of the date COBRA began. Then you would be eligible to continue COBRA at 150% instead of 102% of the cost for an additional 11 months. If this is not the case, you could get a HIPAA policy once your COBRA benefits end.

social security disability
ADA???