Jan 29, 2004
hi, im getting SSDI as my income and have cobra for health.how long is cobra good for and what do i do after that?HDAP pays for my medicine in massachusetts, but if i move out of state will i loss my SSDI,COBRA and HDAP? Thank you
Response from Ms. Franzoi
COBRA coverage is for 18 months unless you are disabled at the time COBRA begins or become disabled within 60 days of the date COBRA began. Then you would be eligible to continue COBRA at 150% instead of 102% of the cost for an additional 11 months. If this is not the case, you could get a HIPAA policy once your COBRA benefits end.
social security disability
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Sperm Carry Hiv And Aids?
- Can You Get Hiv From Anal Fluids?
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
- Does Masturbating A Lot Have Side Effects?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.