insurance and life insurance questions

i have been married for 21 years to the same man. he doesnt do drugs and to my knowledge never fooled around. he is a deacon in church and visits a lots of sick memeber who have the hiv virus. in the last 3 years has been diagnosed with hiv. i have been tested for the past 3 years since i found out and i am negative. he is taking meds. for this and is doing ok. but he has gotton into this depression state. our insurance pays for his meds. but im afraid of this one thing. we have a 14 year old son, and im dont want to loose my husband, but, im not sure what to do if i do loose him. im afraid i will loose my home becuse mu husband is the bread winner in our home. i pray every day that he will continue to be in good health, but my question is: in 1992 we took a small life insurace out on myself, my son and my husband. when we took the exams and blood test everything was negative. now 8 years later he is diagnosed with hiv. i want to know if anything happens to him (heaven forbids) will my life insuranc help me pay for his funeral expenses? when we got the policy he did not have the hiv virus, because if he did we would be able to get the life insurance. this is the only life insurance we have cause we never thought this could ever happen to us. i am so upset i dont really know what to do, and i know he is more upset than i am. i just pray to God that nothing happens to my husband cause my son and i need him very much in our lives. please advise me asap about how handle the life insurance. i found help for getting his medication, the meds are expensive but im working 2 jobs to help pay for the expense of his medication. i will do anything to keep im here with me and my son. please help with as much information as you can. please.....thanks for your time in reading this. Yatis

Response from Ms. Franzoi

As long as you continue to pay the life insurance premiums and you don't let the polcy lapse, the coverage would be there for you in the event of his death.

COBRA Then What?
follow up ..thank you and a few insurance questions