|Returning Part Time
Jan 27, 2004
If and when I can go back to work I can possibly work part time but financially this will not pay the bills. I'm temporarily on SDI and newly diagnosed but I'm still suffering from fatigue and shock. I will be able to start on my LT Disability soon if they approve will this supplement my income on part time.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should review the terms of your long term disability (LTD) coverage. If your LTD plan provides for rehabilitative work or has a residual disability benefit, you might be able to return to work and earn money to subsidize your LTD benefits. Review your plan carefully to determine what options are available to you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.