Life Insurance Policies

It would really be helpful if you could give HIV+ people names of insurance companies who are writing life insurance policies in each state. For example: If you are 58 yrs old, HIV+ but in good health, living in NY, which companies will insure you. We love your website and hope you can help with this serious insurance problem.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

The three companies that I know of are: NY Life under a plan offered through AARP, Physicians Life and Mutual of Omaha. The other company I know of is Guarantee Trust Life but I think they require you to be under age 50 to qualify for coverage. I am not aware of an age restriction on the other three companies. However, you should contact them directly.

Clarification re: pre-existing exclusion
Returning Part Time