|Life Insurance Policies
Jan 26, 2004
It would really be helpful if you could give HIV+ people names of insurance companies who are writing life insurance policies in each state. For example: If you are 58 yrs old, HIV+ but in good health, living in NY, which companies will insure you. We love your website and hope you can help with this serious insurance problem.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
The three companies that I know of are: NY Life under a plan offered through AARP, Physicians Life and Mutual of Omaha. The other company I know of is Guarantee Trust Life but I think they require you to be under age 50 to qualify for coverage. I am not aware of an age restriction on the other three companies. However, you should contact them directly.
Clarification re: pre-existing exclusion
Returning Part Time
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.