Jan 24, 2004
I was in a car accident and my chriopractor wants me off of work IS short term disabilty going to let a chripractor release me?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Who makes this decision? The insurer, right? Why not ask the insurer? We have no idea.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Western Blot Blood Test For Herpes
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
- Symptoms Of Shingles In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.