|Soc Security Disabilty
Jan 23, 2004
I have aids for about 5 years. I'm 48 and will have to retire from my job early because I'm simply exhaust all teh time from medication and side effects. Medicaion change will not help. It just to hard to make it into my work every day and it shows in my performance and my mental health. ALthought I'll be lucky enought to be eligible for a half pay retirement and health insurance. It still not my full pay, I need ot have enought to live and have a dedicent life I was wondering what would be the chance to be able to collect benifts from Soc. Sercrity? Why still having an income from my retirement
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Even if you are collecting a pension benefit from your employer under a pension plan, you would still be eligible for Social Security disability benefits.
what should I do now
Cashing in IRA
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.