Soc Security Disabilty

I have aids for about 5 years. I'm 48 and will have to retire from my job early because I'm simply exhaust all teh time from medication and side effects. Medicaion change will not help. It just to hard to make it into my work every day and it shows in my performance and my mental health. ALthought I'll be lucky enought to be eligible for a half pay retirement and health insurance. It still not my full pay, I need ot have enought to live and have a dedicent life I was wondering what would be the chance to be able to collect benifts from Soc. Sercrity? Why still having an income from my retirement

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Even if you are collecting a pension benefit from your employer under a pension plan, you would still be eligible for Social Security disability benefits.

what should I do now
Cashing in IRA