|Tingling in Full Body
Jan 16, 2004
My Mother, age 47, having dibetic, High BP patient. Now she has the problem that is Tingling in Full Body and that is unbearable. please advice.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Your mother does not need guesses about treatment from someone on a Web site. She needs medical attention right away. Please get her to a qualified physician.
Partner has lapsed coverage and recently tested positive
- Are Swollen Thyroid Glands A Symptom Of Aids?
- If Hiv Positive When Does Neuropathy Develop?
- Is There Any Way To Prevent Hiv Right After Unprotected Sex?
- Getting Rid Of Buffalo Hump On Back Of Neck
- Can You Get Hiv Through Contact With A Bloody Cut?
- Can Blood Tests For Yearly Physical Find Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.